Sunday, March 29, 2009

Nunsense



Well, I thought I would inform everyone officially that I got the part in the Rexburg, Idaho production of Nunsense. There are only 5 parts in the entire play. I play sister Mary Leo. I am determined to be the worlds first Nun Ballerina. So those of you who know me, it fits me very well. It is a comedy musical. It is about 5 nuns who are the last surviving of the 19 who poisoned by their cook. They were able to get enough money to burry all the sister except 4. They ran out of money, so the remaining four dead bodies are on ice, while they put on a variety show to raise money to burry the last 4.

It is a halarious musical. Audience participation, with lots of laughs. Anyways. I super excited. The perfromance dates are July 16-18. Mark your calendars. I hope those of you who can come, do. You will thorougly enjoy it.
More updates to come on this.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Congrats! How exciting.

Hatch's said...

YAY! I knew you would get it. you have such a great voice!

Tasha said...

How exciting!! =) You will do great I am sure. How are you guys liking the burg?