Saturday, April 18, 2009

Schools in for summer!

Well school is finally starting. Monday begins the hard work for 4 months. I can wait. I have been really tired of just sitting around and working. I love school believe it or not. Chance and Megan have made it here, and are still in the process of moving in, but i am thrilled that they are here. Scott and i are both way excited for school. We went and got school supplies today. I got my new computer that i am typing on! Rehearsals for the play start wednesday. Things are moving along. Scott and I are both working on campus this semester. I am going to be an office assistant for the humanities department, which is my minor. Scott is remaining at his current jobs as graphic designer for the music department and graphic services. He has been promoted to senior designer for graphic services, so we are way excited. 

Last night I held a 1960's night. Dressed up and all. Girls night outs are way fun. Everyone dressed up, it was a blast. Go hippies and funky colors. 

Well life is great. The weather has been beautiful here in rexburg, lets just hope it stays that way. 

No comments: