Monday, March 09, 2009

Going on with Life

Well our lives are slowing down a little. We stayed up last night to register for classes this next semester. And it hit me last night that we both are going to be seniors next year. Then moving on with our lives and hopefully out of Rexburg. But with the world how it is today, we are really grateful that we have this time to be in school and just concentrate on the small things. But the bigger ones are coming soon. Rexburg is the same as it has always been, and we are both excited and anxious for school to start and for summer to start. With Chance and Megan coming back up here, we are so excited to have them back, and glad that they are married now, so that we can all be equals. lol.

Any way there is not much going on in our lives.

Hope all of yours is great.

3 comments:

Tasha said...

Can't believe you are going to be seniors? Time flies- I am in my senior year right now and just can't believe how fast the time has gone by! In answer to your question about our baby-making skills hehe! It took us 15 months to get pregnant- so a little while and we have wanted a baby right from the beginning! We were getting a little worried but God always has the best timing! I graduate may 1st and am due may 25th. so that worked out pretty darn good! Seriously being pregnant is so wonderful & its amazing how MUCh closer it brings you together as a couple! I just love it! Are you thinking about having a baby anytime soon??! =) Mama & Daddy Cooper want to be grandparents. Our baby is going to be the first grand baby on both side, can you imagine! SPOILED! HEHE

The Hatch Family said...

Hey! I found you yay! Don't graduate too soon, then me and Jonathan will be here by ourselves LOL. And I'm very glad you are a blogger too. It will make blogging a lot more fun!

TTFN
-Carrie

Natalie said...

I am so excited for your sister! When is she due? Is she going to find out soon what she is having? Well good Luck with everything. I want a copy of your book when it comes out! I am glad things are going well for you an Scott. I can't believe you and Scott have been married fo a year...I thought our first year was great but it gets better every year!