Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day!

Well Valentine's day has come and gone, and we had a romantic Valentine's day. It was very simple, cause we are simple people. And it didn't really cost anything. It just took some imagination. And lots of LOVE.

Being Saturday, we did not do things all day. But we slept in, and made breakfast together, and gave eachother our gifts, I got scott a rose and a poem that I spent all week writing, a card and a box of chocolate. Scott got me NEW MOON, 2nd book in the Twilight series, And a bad of Ghiradelli chocolates! And he made a card, and it was super romantic and cute.

I then placed a invite that I had made on his pillow to find inviting him to a romantic dinner in our kitchen at 5:30 and to dress up. I then put a sheet up around the door frame to the kitchen so he could not see what I was doing, he got dressed and I kicked him out, having no idea what he was wearing. I then got dressed in his favorite dress, which just happened to be the same one I wore on our first date to a dance. I had made chocolate covered strawberries, and porkchops, with a butter sauce, corn, and baked potatoe. Martinelli's to toast it off with.

Here are some picture,



















2 comments:

Tasha said...

What a fun Valentine's day! How cute!! =) Don't you love spending Valentine's day with your hubs?

Natalie said...

Looks like a fun night!
I am not sure when we are going to bless the baby. We might have the blessing Labor day weekend...but Patti and chuck might come out in the fall so maybe we will wait until the fall. So, I don't know but I will keep you informed. Thanks!