Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Dedication


I would like to dedicate this post to my close and dear friend Kevin Goodale. Kevin Goodale died from a heart attack. It was very sudden and no one saw it coming.
He impacted my life more than I ever realized. He always supported me in everything I did. He came to my plays and musicals, my orchestra concerts and color guard performances. He taught me how to Hula dance. When I worked at a grocery store in the mornings, we would have dates in the mornings at the same time, where I would save the freshest sushi for him, then he would meet me to pick them up. He massaged me when my body would be "broken" from many activities. There are too many memories to name them all. But the fact is, is I am who I am today becaused he helped get me here. He loved me unconditionally. I loved him unconditionally also. I am really going to miss him. There will always be the empty space in my heart for my special Hawaiian friend.
I love you papa,
Till we meet again soon.

No comments: