Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Update!!

Well for those of you who hadn't heard. My sister Chelsea is Pregnant! I am really excited. She and her husband Bryant have been trying for a child for a while, and finally the Lord hass blessed them. When I got married I inherited 8 Nieces and Nephews, but I didn't have any that were my blood. So I am SUPER EXCITED TO BECOME AN AUNT!!! I love my nieces and nephews I have now. I also have another one on the way. My sister-in-law Natalie. Scott's brother Brad's wife. She is also pregnant, and is due about a month before Chelsea. So this is way excited. I get to be doing a lot of Spoiling. PLUS!!! My best friend Carrie Hatch is also Pregnant, and she is due in October. So there is going to be a lot of baby love this year. I am so excited. If you all couldn't already tell.

I am also taking my turn at writing a book. It is a surprise what it is on. But I have been working on it for a while, I post it online for people to read, and so far people are begging me to keep writing and give them more. So it is giving me encouragement to keep going. I am hoping to have it all done and completed by August. That is completely completed. So I am super excited. Life is looking great.

And oh!!!!! Scott and I have our 1 year anniversary on Saturday!!!!

1 comment:

The Hatch Family said...

Cait! I had no idea you were writing a book. Where is it posted at? Happy one year anniversary.

-Carrie