Thursday, February 03, 2011

Okay, starting over

Well, what can I say...I don't blog. But I need to. There are a lot of people that are wanting to see a little bit into our lives. Well here it is.

We are both almost done with School. We have 1 more semester left. We graduate in July hopefully. (cross your fingers) We are still here in Rexburg and are hoping to leave soon. Things are pretty normal. It winter and cold, and we are both off track, but I am taking one class...statistics...and i regret having to take thing class.

Scott is looking for jobs now after school for Graphic design and i am looking into grad schools for me. It is a little unnerving, but we are growing up. Lots has happened and i really don't feel like going into everything. But let's hope that I can remember to update this thing.

Oh, and our camera was stolen so there might now be as many pictures.


3 comments:

The Hatch Family said...

Oh no! Thats so sad that your camera was stolen. :( I am really glad you updates. You have inspired me maybe someday I will update mine. LOL

Cait and Scott said...

Yeah hopefully we can get a new one..

Steve and Allison said...

WAHOO! Now you can update each Sunday right?!?!