Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Holidays are here and already going so fast



Here is our first christmas tree. We got it at Walmart for $20. So we were way happy!!!














So the holidays are here! We have already been through Thanksgiving and we are running fast into Christmas. Our Thanksgiving was fun. A little lonely, but we loved being able to be together. We stayed here and had our first thanksgiving my ourselves. I made a turkey and everything. Just enough for the two of us.

Scott's 24th birthday is tomorrow. He has been bugging me all week to give him hints to his presents. But alas no win. I am going to be sending out a holiday letter to everyone, let me know if you want one, give me your address.

2 comments:

The Hatch Family said...

Cait!!!! You need to post something! :) Even though your Christmas post IS amazing. :)

Sokimna said...

Hey, cutest couple ever! Hope things are great!