Tuesday, May 06, 2008

School...School...School

Well we are officially in the school mode. We come home do homework all night, go to bed, repeat the next day. It is fun seeing the difference between my homework and his. The difference in the majors. Mine is A LOT of reading, for I am a Sociology major and a Humanities minor. Scott is a graphic designer. So what does our homework consists of, me...sitting down reading and taking notes all night. Scott getting to draw all night!!!! But he gets really tired of it fast, because its detail drawing. But oh well.

Rexburg has finally shown signs of summer and end of winter. Oh yeah, by the way, there are only 2 seasons in Rexburg. Winter, and the 4 months of summer, before it becomes winter again. We finally got out of the 30 degree weather into the 60's today! hurray!

Have already been loosing the weight that was put on from the break from school. Forgotten how much you loose just by walking to campus and around all day. Now that we live even farther away from campus. We walk a lot further. But it is great excercise.

Here are the pictures that i promised from the apartment, there are not many, and they are not great.
but here they are



This is me smiling at the door, about to open it!



This is our living room. I will add more when its completely furnished.




And this is our pantry. Its huge and I love. I dont know if we will ever completely stock this thing. But we will see.

3 comments:

MommyMert said...

Wow, lots of fun! Thanks for sharing the pictures. Hope you are having a good time being married, going to school, etc.. Can you email me your mailing address??

Kari

scooper46 said...

Hi sweetie, I loved seeing the pictures of the apartment and it brings back memories of our 'early marriage' decorating stage. You are very creative and so is Scott so I know it will shape up quickly and become home, mostly because that is where the other one is. Love ya, love ya, love ya. Mom

Bryant and Chelsea said...

I'm so happy you have a plant! That makes life so much more "homey". And that pantry! Can I just say make shift shoe closet? Nice! I thinkyou'll find, if you don't have food to fill the shelves, it will become your junk closet in no time. Empty space has a way of doing that. It's just the facts of life. Great space though. You have lots of it!