Saturday, May 31, 2008

THE BEATLES

Rexburg Idaho, became the center of the eastern part of Idaho tonight when the acclaimed musical group called "1964 The Tribute" came to town. They are basically The Beatles reincarnated. Literally. They look, sound, dress, play, talk, etc. like the Beatles. It was awesome. So scott and I waited forever and stood inline to get a spot on the grass. We put a blanket down and had snacks, and danced like crazy to the music. It was an amazing concert. It felt like we were at a real live Beatles concert. They are awesome. They played all their hits, and I knew pretty much all of them, thanks to my parents who made sure that growing up I knew the classics. I called my dad, he could barely hear me, but still wished and related how much he loved those when he was growing up, and wished he could be there again to feel just like a teenager. Scott's mom Patti, shared that she was one of the 12 million girls that would scream, and run down as fast as they could down to the stage.

Well like idiots we forgot the camera, but I got some pictures offline.


Their webite if ya'll wanna check it out, is
1964thetribute.com

No comments: