Tuesday, May 27, 2008

rain rain go away

Well rexburg has not hit summer yet. We have been having cold weather and rain for the past 2 weeks really. Memorial day was a rain storm and they have all been heavy rain. Rexburg is no longer a desert. haha. But we continue to hope for good weather.

We have started the Netflix program, and love it, highly reccomend it. We get unlimited movies in a month, and get them just about every other day. So I get to see lots of new movies and some of my old favorites. The past weekend we got one of my favorites, its Frankenstein, the hallmark version, and its based on my favorite book by Mary Shelley. Scott just read the book, so we rented the movie.

We got a great surprise visit from an old friend. Our friend Ryan Tibbets, who was scott's roommate, and you can say "bussum friend" these boys did everything together, and they were rommmates for the 4 semesters until scott and I got married. Ryan was not to happy with me when he found out I was going to steal Scott away forever. But he graciously stepped down and let me take scott. HAHA. But Ryan graduated in December, went to Vegas to student teach, now is living in Utah and came up for the 3 day weekend, and we got to hang out with him and his friends. It was awesome. We went and saw The Forbidden Kingdom, with Jackie Chan, and Jet Li. It was a halarious movie and really really good. We got a coupon to the dollar theater and went out and used it.

Midterms are almost here, and its crazy to think that we are half way done with the semester already. We are also registering for classes soon, and its crazy. But I am excited to be moving along with school and getting done sooner. I am about 4 1/2 semesters from graduating. So its really exciting!

No comments: