Friday, January 02, 2009

Welcome to 2009!!!

Happy New Year's everyone! I can't believe that it is already 2009. Scott and I will be married a year in a couple months, and it just seems like we just got married. So many things have happened this past year, and some of them I just want to reflect with ya'll on
2008
March 7- Chance(brother) comes home from his mission
March 15- I go through the temple
March 21- Scott and I are married We begin our lives together We moved into our apartment in Rexburg Idaho to continue school. We make lots of friends and have lots of fun.
September 10-I turn 21!
October 7- Chance turns 23 and gets engaged to megan and they will be married on Jan 17
October-Scott and I get our bed
November- Went to Missouri to spend Thanksgiving with my family
December- finish a semester and leave for Scott's house in Washington. I know that our life is not all that eventful. But we have made lots of memories. I am wishing all of you a happy new year and hope that you have a great year ahead of you. Here are some pictures from washington from vacation.

We got about 2ft of snow!!!

My adorable nephew Janson

Scott getting ready to sled

Scott his brothers and his dad

3 comments:

MommyMert said...

It looks like a lot of fun! :) What a great year for you guys. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to pics of the wedding.

The Riries said...

Ok, I was wondering if that moving blog was your real blog! That's the one your comment linked to, and I was going to ask, but didn't want to make you feel bad if that was the only blog you had. :) So thanks for mentioning it--I have the right one added now!

Tasha said...

I still cant believe you are married is that funny or what? I think of you as a cute little young woman, man have we grown up! You got married and I got knocked up haha!!