Tuesday, January 27, 2009

my love for dance

I wanted to share about my love for dance. I have loved dance my whole life...and it has been a huge part of my life. I came to school never thinking that I would take it up again, and when I did. I reminded me about how much I love it, and it is apart of my soul. My mother was a dancer and I know that my passion and talent come from her.

I have had the great opportunity to be on many dance teams here at school, and help teach some of them and choreograph many dances. But it all came to a hold when I got married. Not because Scott didn't like it or anything like that. I had just found my new partner. And I wanted to spend all my time with him. But as a year has almost come and gone, scott keeps telling me to take up dance. And after many long talks, I finally broke down and told him about how much i missed it, and wanted to get back into the dance teams and dancing. He agreed and made me promise to try out for the ballroom team and collegiate dancers team.

There was no real purpose to this entry but for everyone to know of the other love in my life besides my husband. I am planning a big present for someone special and scott is helping me out, i put on one of my many dance practice clothes and here are some of the pictures that I am using. Some of these are taken from different places and times.

Taken from a friend at one of my performances from a recital





No comments: