Friday, December 12, 2008

School is out for Winter!!!

Well we are officially done with school for the semester and will not be in school until april!!!! I need a break. Scott and I both are working for the school for the winter semester, so we still will be there everyday. But there will be no homework. My friend lindsey had her baby, he is super cute, his name is Justin and he was just shy 2 oz from being 10 lbs!!! I threw megan (chance's fiance) a bridal shower, and it went really well, and she got a lot of great gifts. Her face turned red on a lot of them, it was great!!!!

The northwest is getting a huge winter storm this weekend, and we are suppose to be leaving and flying out monday morning, we are hoping that it will all be done and over by monday, but if you could keep us in your prayers. And all thoughs who are traveling.

Have a safe and happy holidays!

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Thanks for the tidbit I had no idea! all of my friends are pretty much having girls! =) I feel like the odd ball out here! Just wait before you know it you will be pregnant! honestly, it is such an amazing & spiritual feeling. I can't wait to be a momma! If you guys are ever down here let me know I would absolutely love to see you!! =)