Thursday, December 04, 2008

The End of School and other things

Well currently I am in the Library at school and have been here for hours doing homework, and I needed a break.
Yesterday we celebrated scott's birthday!!! He turned 23! Friends came over and it was a lot of fun.

The End of School is kicking our tails! I have got so much to do, I have no idea where to begin. My brain is currently and will be for weeks, completely FRIED! I look forward to getting it done with for a while.
I watched a great "documentary" called the "The New York Doll" It is about the band The New York Dolls from the 70's and how one of them Author "Killer" Kane became Mormon, it was halarious and really touching, I highly Recommend it to all of you.

TWILIGHT!!!! AHHHHHH!!!! I LOVE IT!!! THAT IS ALL I CAN SAY!!! EVERYONE GO SEE IT!

I have lately with "all my time to think about other things" have thought about what my life would be like right now if I did not have the things I do. I tried to imagine my life if I didnt have Scott, and I of course got choaked up and held back the tears, because I really did not want to go there, I thought how my life would be different if I did not attend this college or any college for that matter, and what it would be like if I did not have the Gospel. I want everyone to know that I am very grateful for all of my blessings. And all of you being such a huge blessing in my life. You all have touched me so greatly and I love all of you.

Merry Christmas!
Let everyone know this year how much you care for them!

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Hey caitlin! This is tash, just wanted to let you know this is our blog! that way we can keep in contact better. and i hear ya about finals kicking your butt, my husband and i have not been this sick in years and of course its around finals! doesn't it always work that way???!?!