Friday, September 05, 2008

YAY for school!

Well school is starting monday! And I am really excited to start school and to be busy again. Scott has started his new job on the design team, and loves it, he is really exciting, and is already hard at work. He is still working at the music department as their graphic designer. So yes, he is always gone, and I hardly see him, but I know that he is doing something that he loves to do. And he is really good at it. My bummer came when I bought books for this semester, and it cost me $352.00 Yes this is normal for me, because I have a major and a minor that requires a lot of reading, and books. We have a new bookstore, and its HUGE!!! It is now as big as the BYU bookstore in Provo. We are really excited, but for a moment in there, I thought I was in Provo.

My brother chance is now here, it is nice. He of course is spending all his time with his soon to be Fiance megan.

Scott and I are really excited to be getting our bed in a couple of weeks, it will be nice to sleep on a real bed, and not the floor basically.

Scott and I are going to celebrate our 6 month anniversary on September 21, and we cannot believe that we have only been married 6 months, it feels a lot longer then that, but we are still so much in love as always.

I am turning 21 in about 5 days! And i am trying to get some people to come and hang out, but school is starting so its going to be reslly hard. But we will see how it goes.

I hope that all of you are happy. And loving life.

No comments: