Monday, October 09, 2006

Reflection


Look at me
You may think you see who I am really am
But you’ll never know me
Can it be, I’m not meant to play this part
Now I see that if I were truly to be myself
I would never feel true love

Who is that girl I see
Staring straight back at me
Why is my reflection someone I run from?
How can I tell you
How I feel deep inside
When will you see the real me I always hide

How can we all reveal who we are, how we feel
Must there be a secret me I yearn to show?
I wish that you could know
How I feel with you now
Will you ever give me a chance to describe?
What I am feeling when I am around you
Can you see I yearn to be loved by you?
I won’t pretend that I’m someone else for all time
When will you give me a chance to make you fly?
When will my reflection show who I am inside

No comments: